Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I can't believe that it is Christmas Eve! Right now we are watching the Grinch. Eric and I went to his Grandma's this morning and had brunch with his family. His Grandma made every person a blanket! She put a lot of work and time into them, and they all turned out so good. We came back and went shopping with my family, then we went and saw the new True Grit movie with them. We watched the old True Grit this week. They were both good, but I like John Wayne. We went to Ruby River with Eric's family and opened pajamas at his parents. Now were back and my family's house watching Christmas movies. It has been a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas everyone.. have a wonderful night before CHRISTMAS! :) Hope you are all enjoying it with family, friends, and remembering the true meaning of Christmas.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment