Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the past weekend..

Well this past weekend has been fun. I set up my sister-in-law with a kid I know, and they went to dinner with us at Texas Roadhouse (my new favorite) and then we went bowling at Fat Cats. It was way fun, I beat Eric at the first game and he beat me on the second! I was so close to beating him but had to get a strike on my last bowl, but I missed 2 pins! It's weird because I always been him at the first game and he beats me on the second. It always happens. Well it was fun. Saturday I was pretty worn out so Eric and I hung out at home, and I wrapped Christmas presents, clean, and got some homework done. I also watched some of the old classic Christmas movies, and we rented some movies from Redbox. Well yesterday (Monday) I went grocery shopping, and I decided to buy a brace for my knee. (It has been hurting since last week) Well the brace helped while I was at the gym this morning, but I took it off and came to school, and when I walked down the hill to go to class it was killing. I think I need to rest it longer, I have been riding the bike the past few days, but today I ran a little on it and I think that's what made it hurt really bad again. Today I had to come to a study group and then I had class for a couple hours. Then I have the girls basketball game, and boys JV basketball game to go watch the cheerleaders. Eric also has a game tonight, so today is just filled with games, but it should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment