Friday, December 31, 2010

a little christmas.. and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!




Well.. It has been a while since I posted. I had a good Christmas eve, and a wonderful Christmas day. These are two of the pairs of shoes I got and I was really excited about them!! :) I still haven't worn them because I don't want them to get all dirty ha.. ( I know, I'm weird). Well we were able to celebrate Christmas with Eric's family and talk to his younger sister, and brother who are both on missions in Chile. We had fun opening gifts and we went home and Eric and I opened the ones we gave each other. My parents came over for a bit, then we went over to their house and my Mom and Dad gave me some perfume that smells SOOO good. I was very excited about it. Well my cousin Lachelle came to visit as well. She is from Texas and she brought her boyfriend. They stayed at our house and we went to dinner, and we went shopping as well. It was good to see her. Yesterday I went and got Lasik and it was better than I thought it would be. I was a little nervous, but it was quick, and I can see pretty good already. The Dr. said that I won for the worst prescription of the day. I am surprised at how well I can see since I got it done yesterday. Well we just watched the ball drop in Times Square, New York. Eric and I are at his parents house, and we played games. It has been a wonderful year but I look forward to 2011. Happy New Year Everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment