Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Photo Shoot




Well this past week has been good, but also busy. We have been working on competition with cheer and we have had to make many changes to the routine, but the girls are progressing! Eric's Mom's family had a Christmas Dinner on Thursday, and it was good to see them all. I gave a presentation in one of my classes on the media and how it influences eating disorders. It went well, and I was going to post a movie on here that I showed in my class but it didn't work when I tried to post it. Eric's friends, Brady and Krystal came down from Idaho and stayed with us for the weekend. I went to Westlake High School with the cheerleaders, but we lost the game by about 6 points. After we went to Cafe Rio with Brady and Krystal. Saturday Eric and Brady went ice fishing early, and Krystal and I went Christmas shopping. We had fun, and the guys met us at the new Texas Roadhouse in Orem. If you haven't gone yet, you should! It is amazing. On Sunday Brady and Krystal left, and after church I had a photoshoot with a friend. It was fun, and we got some really cool pictures. He does photography, and if you ever need a good photographer for family pictures, he takes great pictures. The theme for the photo-shoot was masquerade, Can you tell? 

No comments:

Post a Comment