Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finals Week

Well next week is when we take finals. This semester hasn't been as bad as others because all my finals aren't scheduled on the same day. I did my in class presentations last week and it was good to get those done. I have to study and take two finals next week, but I feel like this semester has gone by so fast. I only have one more till I graduate. It is so weird to think about because I have been going to school since I was 5 years old! Well last night I went to the JV and Varsity boys basketball game, they lost but the cheerleaders performed well at their half time. My knee is also killing me. I have been running a lot since Monday (10 miles in a couple days), and since yesterday after I left the gym it has been hurting. It hurts when I walk down stairs, but hopefully its nothing major. I talked to a few people about it today at school and one kid said that that happened to him and he had to get surgery! It freaked me out a little, but another friend said that happened to her when she was training for a relay, and that she couldn't run on it for a few weeks, but she didn't have to get surgery on it. I hope it starts to feel better!!! Tonight I have to go to a wrestling match with the cheerleaders. Hope MMHS does well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment